WS1 Nightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WS1 Nightclub

WS1 Nightclub, Walsall

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chooooooooooooooooon i need :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty_Dawn06

Dirty_Dawn06

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-14

chooooooooooooooooon i need :) Empty
PostSubject: chooooooooooooooooon i need :)   chooooooooooooooooon i need :) EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 5:32 am

i need the mix of mr brightside tha steve is playin at the mo, the electro mix, and e wont give me the mix, wen i ask him !!!!! Evil or Very Mad tut tut!!! its a choooooooooooon!
Back to top Go down
Percie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: chooooooooooooooooon i need :)   chooooooooooooooooon i need :) EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 12:15 pm

Dirty_Dawn06 wrote:
i need the mix of mr brightside tha steve is playin at the mo, the electro mix, and e wont give me the mix, wen i ask him !!!!! Evil or Very Mad tut tut!!! its a choooooooooooon!

Dorr, it's bloody shockin'!

Can't beat the original. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Dawn06

Dirty_Dawn06

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: chooooooooooooooooon i need :)   chooooooooooooooooon i need :) EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 12:21 pm

perce who asked u ay ay !!!! hahahahahaha i think its a chooon i no the mix now i jus gotta get my hands on it! gimme time n i wil ave it lol!
Back to top Go down
Percie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: chooooooooooooooooon i need :)   chooooooooooooooooon i need :) EmptySun Oct 15, 2006 12:39 pm

I ay impressedddddddddddddddddd! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chooooooooooooooooon i need :)   chooooooooooooooooon i need :) Empty

Back to top Go down

chooooooooooooooooon i need :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WS1 Nightclub :: DJ Song Requests-
Jump to: