WS1 Nightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WS1 Nightclub

WS1 Nightclub, Walsall

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DJMartinTaylor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-09-15

Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!   Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! EmptyTue Dec 26, 2006 1:15 am

Hi folks...

Firstly Merry Christmas to you all hope it was the usual fun and over eating it always is

I'm in Singapore at the moment...been playing in Ministry of Sound every night and loving it, we had Axwell here on Xmas Eve!!!!

You can check out all the gigs i'm doing at www.the-cannery.com also my myspace page www.myspace.com/djmartintaylor

So I thought I would upload my most recent mix, for your aural pleasure...all feedback appreciated ......You can download it from here

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s0spck

Special thanks to;

Abigail Bailey
Brandon Block
John Jones (HED KANDI)
Andy Norman (HED KANDI)
Simon Welsh

All the best for 2007!!!!!

DJ Martin Taylor

Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! Martincd
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Dawn06

Dirty_Dawn06

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!   Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! EmptyThu Dec 28, 2006 11:41 am

arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this mix is wicked, luvin all the tunes, all my fave 1s are on there esp Depeche mode - just cant get enough choooooooooooooooons Smile Smile cheers

keep the mixes cumin !!! and roll on new year Smile !! Laughing

x x x
Back to top Go down
babes

babes

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!   Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! EmptyThu Dec 28, 2006 3:48 pm

Love it, it's fab cheers
Back to top Go down
2ney

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!   Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! EmptySat Dec 30, 2006 3:59 pm

Good mix, the best is definatly saved until last though.... what is that tune?
Back to top Go down
DJMartinTaylor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!   Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!! EmptyTue Jan 02, 2007 8:36 am

Thanks for the praise guys...the last track on the disc is called "be with you tonight"...

My friend John Jones from HED KANDI made it with somebody else and they got together with Katherine Ellis (Insatiable & Lost) on the vocals and came up with it...it's unsigned yet but there are offers coming in so watch this space

Happy new year!!!

Martin
Back to top Go down

Hi all, long time no speak!!!! [u]FREE MIX DOWNLOAD INSIDE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WS1 Nightclub :: General Chat-
Jump to: