WS1 Nightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WS1 Nightclub

WS1 Nightclub, Walsall

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Years Eve!!1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jams1979

jams1979

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-13

New Years Eve!!1 Empty
PostSubject: New Years Eve!!1   New Years Eve!!1 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 5:32 am

santa [/b]Hi!!
i have brought tickets this year for ws1 cheers , i have been wanting to buy them for the past few years but have been put off as the ques look massive every year, could some one tell me if the ques are orderly or a nightmare Twisted Evil and if there is a separarte que for tickets holders!! many thanks and merry christmas and a happy new year to all!! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
babes

babes

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-22

New Years Eve!!1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve!!1   New Years Eve!!1 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2006 8:52 am

Hiya

I was at WS1 last New Year, the queues were orderly then and i got in pretty easily without waiting too long. As far as i'm aware there wasn't a seperate queue for ticket holders, not sure if it's the same routine as this year though.
Back to top Go down
koo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-16

New Years Eve!!1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve!!1   New Years Eve!!1 EmptySat Dec 16, 2006 3:32 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
babes

babes

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-22

New Years Eve!!1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve!!1   New Years Eve!!1 EmptySun Dec 17, 2006 3:34 am

koo wrote:
hi

Hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nick
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-24

New Years Eve!!1 Empty
PostSubject: WS1 NYE Q   New Years Eve!!1 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 7:46 pm

Hi all,

Just to let you know we still have nye eve tickets on sale now phone 01922 644242 11am-4pm mon-fri for details or ask behind the bar any night we are open

------------------The q is orderly and entry is much quicker than normal as ticket holders dont have to pay at the till and walk round, they just go straight in.

Its going to be a great night so get your tickets while you can............

PS dont forget boxing day, thursday night takes over, most drinks a £1.00 with three floors of fun

Nice one

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Years Eve!!1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Years Eve!!1   New Years Eve!!1 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Years Eve!!1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WS1 Nightclub :: General Chat :: Introduce Your Self-
Jump to: