WS1 Nightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WS1 Nightclub

WS1 Nightclub, Walsall

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty_Dawn06

Dirty_Dawn06

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-14

oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls' Empty
PostSubject: oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls'   oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls' EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 1:37 pm

hey up every1, hey 2 my girlies, n every1 else lol hope ur all ok Razz Very Happy

We r bk in action on thurs cheers , the girls aint bin out on a thurs 4 ages now had a break, bt we r BACK so it better be a gud thurs Twisted Evil although we did make an appearence on sat bt didnt think it was tha gud tut tut....Bt we did meet these 2 chappies dant we stefie lol! .so we r hopefully gonna ave a gud nite 2mora whhhooooohoooo! many ppl out? Question

x x x luv yaz x x x
Back to top Go down
Princes$tephie

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls'   oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls' EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 1:48 pm

oioi dorr

u ok chic????

i no im lookin forward to tomoz cnt wait now...

i need a gud night out, gonna b wrecked...n got college n work on friday aswell but i aint bothered hehe...

u no wot ur wearin yet?? we am gona b drinkin from 6 sooo we will be so drunk by the time we get down town after jodies party..

oooo lets hope the mc donald brothers am out tomoz...or bob shud i say lmao!!!!!!!!

Luv ya

Stephie xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Dawn06

Dirty_Dawn06

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls'   oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls' EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 1:57 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

the Mc Donald bruvs hahahah how funny was tha barb lol! i hope they am both out 2mora will b such a laff we wont ave 2 introduce em cuz every1 knows em already lol.
Its gonna b gud man, ill ave 2 cum round er wen ever ur ready chic, then go round jodies wont we n ave a FEW drinks jus 2 start us off! hahahah god we wil b wreked wont we!

roll on 2mora!!! whhhhhooooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls'   oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls' Empty

Back to top Go down

oi oi oi oi 'the return of the girls'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WS1 Nightclub :: General Chat-
Jump to: