WS1 Nightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WS1 Nightclub

WS1 Nightclub, Walsall

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY LEAVING DO!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJMartinTaylor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-09-15

MY LEAVING DO!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY LEAVING DO!!!!!   MY LEAVING DO!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 08, 2006 6:56 am

Hi all!!

Well as most of you know, i'm moving away to live in Singapore on Tues 21st November to work for the new Ministry of Sound where a residency awaits me.

It has all happened pretty quickly but as I'm sure you'll all agree it's a chance not to be missed!!

As a bit of a party animal I'm throwing a small (ahem) leaving bash together this coming Sunday night (12th)...............OK I LIED, IM THROWING A MASSIVE FUCKIN PARTY AT INSOMNIA NIGHTCLUB IN WALSALL, we have taken over the top floor for a stomping 6 hour houseathon with the DJ lineup being one not to be missed by any means!!!!

We're kicking off at 9pm til 3am so get Monday off work/school and stay in bed all day Sunday to save your energy!!!

Some people have arranged to stay over but I will not be...(I don't think) Razz

So please come down, not just for me, but for yourselves...people this night is gonna go off...think of it as an Ibiza reunion, the tunes, oh the tunes....

9-9.45-JB vs SK8 (WS1 Residents, Walsall) afro
9.45-10.30-Matt Aston (One to watch from Telford) Razz
10.30-11.15-Ollie B (Nakatcha, Nantwich) sunny
11.15-12-Stu Morton (HTFR,Hed Kandi Marbella) Sleep
12-1.15-Martin Taylor (Detroit/Singapore/Ibiza/Marbella/Dubai/UK) cheers
1.15-2-Bernie Mac (The Crazy Ginger Bastard - Watch him go)!! geek

And then...

2-3 DJ Martin Taylor Vs DJ Stu Morton affraid

Folks it's free admission and the manager is doin some shockingly cheap drinks offers for us, we were supposed to be having the party at WS1 but think that Insomnia will be more suitable...upstairs...9-3...See you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you too much

Martin Taylor

x
Back to top Go down

MY LEAVING DO!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WS1 Nightclub :: General Chat-
Jump to: