WS1 Nightclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WS1 Nightclub

WS1 Nightclub, Walsall

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE WEBSITE !!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nick
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-10-24

THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE WEBSITE !!!!!   THE WEBSITE !!!!! EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 8:32 am

Well as you can see we have finaly managed to get the site up and running again,
If you have a look a couple of bits need finishing, however that should all be sorted soon
If you click on special offers you should find a link to download free entry vouchers,
the photos are being uploaded over the next week,
Make sure you plug your speakers in, the musics interesting.

If you want to help us improve the site or make it easier for you to use just let me know on this forum or email me on clubws1@yahoo.co.uk

Nice one

Nick Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
babes

babes

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-22

THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE !!!!!   THE WEBSITE !!!!! EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 11:09 am

nick wrote:

Make sure you plug your speakers in, the musics interesting.

Music? Surely you don't mean the Halloween styley music at the entry page to the site? Laughing

The site looks fab, don't think it needs changing apart from building more members to the forum.... although i'm sure that will progress in time.
Back to top Go down
Dirty_Dawn06

Dirty_Dawn06

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-14

THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE !!!!!   THE WEBSITE !!!!! EmptyFri Oct 27, 2006 1:33 pm

ye wack the tunes on ear hahahahah b loads better if u got the tunes rollin on whilst we visit the site! lol!

Luv always DD !! xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
atlantisking

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-22

THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE !!!!!   THE WEBSITE !!!!! EmptyMon Dec 25, 2006 9:35 am

All photos from ws1 can now be found at the following address:

http://www.ws1nightclub.co.uk/photos/album.html

Sorry it took so long, there were a lot of photos!

Craig A Mark
Back to top Go down
2ney

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-12-30

THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE !!!!!   THE WEBSITE !!!!! EmptySat Dec 30, 2006 4:04 pm

Just my 2 cents, but.... why the red guys? And why the flash (and slightly annoyingly slow) design for the main site. The WS1 sign outside the club is neon blue. I think this would have been a better colour to approach for the site design, along with a more practical and simple design for the main pages (no flash). The flash is nice... but a more outrageously good (and more accessible!!!!) design could be achieved without it, with a simpler design.

regardless, i'm glad the site is back.. Let the good times roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE WEBSITE !!!!!   THE WEBSITE !!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WEBSITE !!!!!
Page 1 of 1